Product / Lead Designer
Health2Sync is a health startup revolutionizing the care model for diabetics.
One of the most advanced blood glucose tracker app. Responsible for designing from the ground up - starting with understanding the habit of patients/users (user research), recording blood glucose using paper/pencil (studying past solution), learning about diabetes (understanding the context) and the interaction/relationship between health care providers and patients (how to ease the communication between the parties involved).
Using a simple and clear user interface, the app provides useful and actionable data analysis so patients can lead a better and healthier lifestyle.
Key Initiatives & Responsibilities
- Lead the complete redesign and implementation of the mobile app (with the iOS and Android engineering teams)
- Lead the design of integrating new features into the existing web platform for doctors and care providers - smart analysis feedback, instant messaging, patient care platform
- Lead user-centered projects - usability testing, assimilate user feedback and share it with the team and decision makers, develop user/patient profiles and scenarios with their daily habits and goals
- Contribute to the product roadmap based on feature requests, user feedback, and engineering sprint schedule
- Lead and mentor junior designers, assigning daily tasks, standups and help shape their design careers goals and paths